Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Iceland: Report on the Observance of Standards and Codes

We interrupt this Iceland Report serial to offer up the following vocabulary
trivia quiz.

Within an hour of Bork Bork I am not yet defending those

who are making stupid comments and unfunny jokes

Bork is happy and energetic - with borderline manic tendencies

and if you expect any fucking
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!@!@!@!"

My-fellow-patriots-and-citizens, what exactly is a petifile?

I practice yoga every night, I shit you not...With my body, you'd NEVER know
I birthed 2 babies..

I am hot, people. HOT.

My secret? A diet of Juarez tequila and ho-hos, and a steady regimen of
cock-sucking. Or is cock-sucking more like part of my diet? Either way, I
have an ass like a 24 yr old. And now you know.

I am so admired on this site, that everyone talks about me. I think I should
start my own blog.

I’m telling you, three more innocent people died after watching Paula Zahn's
late-night show on CNN. She can use a gun to shoot herself in the face
with, I don't care, I'd still tongue-bork her.

Do you know who Björk is?
She's in desperate need of some attention

I recommend looking in old nazi books for bork ideas. Just a floor and love
for the fatherland, in a cuntalicious kind of way

I'm a student, I'm broke and I'm not an attention whore.

You don't like other people's sweaty ball cheese odor in your delicate
little throat?

I got some ball cheese for ya, right here. Serve, to the surprised delight
of your girlfriend, who will say "Wow, I kinda had my doubts about this
meal. But this is good! You done good, babe." Awake the next morning to the
strong smell of smoked food pervading every nook and cranny of the house. If
you have regrets, just remember that this is the smell of Christmas in
Ísafjörður, Iceland.

"Ísafjörður?" (puzzled face)

"Last time I was there, in the 80s, I was stuck for five days because of
snow. They couldn't get an airplane out of there."

The main industry in Ísafjörður is cleaning the fucking kitchen.

We are the world, so fuck off


Written in english with the assistance of Google.
Previously unpublished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Refresh Page